Saturday, August 16, 2008

HolZ Boredom

Hey hey hey hey!

The holidays are here! that means i can chat and get on the pc for a week! SO happpyyyy... but after I got on... Nobody's on! what a hearbreaker.. oh well.

As you all know Holiday boredom can get to ones head, making them do stuff thats not really smart. LIKE ME!! wahahaha.. I deleted all my songs and my games to install counterstrike again WAHAHAHAHA!! Version 1.6 which is a very old version but its still hella fun. Kills boredom for awhile... after that its back to basic boreeeeezz..

So... My mind started to wander, and i thought of this thing that I always wanted to do but was afraid of virus' on my computer. The boredom took over me so I was like WHAT THE HECK LETS FRIGGIN DO IT! Guess what? I instaaaallled, THA SPEEDER or SPEED GEAR! HAHAHAHAHAA.... along with the virus's that comes along with it >.>. Its basically a program that speeds up your pc to a maximum of 200x. WAHAHAHAHAHA... but ya have to pay for it, im using trial version. The pc was like hella fast but with the incredible speed, I cant use most of my programs or online games. So... I tried it with CS. The Results: HOLY SHIT I MOVE LIKE A NINJA! I went zoooooom... kill.. zooooom kill. hahahahaha so damn fun. But my pc overheated and roasted on me... oh well... hahahaha.

Lesson of the day,

DONT GIVE INTO BOREDOM!






Photobucket Yours Truly...

No comments: