Monday, June 23, 2008

Chuuch.I mean church

Weeeell... the thing was.. my parents suddenly went up and running to Cambodia.. without telling me =.=. Woke up and found out that they were at KL. SIGH! WHeres the LOVE! But then... I went to my youth service as usual.. I know ya'll probably wanna hear about my experience at the Cheng's 16th Birthday party.. TOO BAD!!! I dont have the mood nor attention span.
Okay where was I.. oh yeah youth. Weeeell..... Youth was usual.. around 7... went there.. bout 6.45pm.. at the Good News Fellowship church near Green Heights.

This was the scene when I reached there....
Photobucket

The usual I guess.. haha... notice that its all girls out there... well my youth team consists of 84.2Photobucket34% girls... 16.323123% guys. I guess boys prefer not to praise the Lord.. oh well!

These are the only boys =
Photobucket James... Raymond... Minus Jonas Chin and myself of course.. we're the happy and jolly lot that doesn't gossip or talk or laugh real loudly in church... unlike the 84.21434% of the youth population... OH YEAH!! I forgot...

Photobucket Emo Keith wei and Bboy Drizzle Fizzle Manizzle the Hizzle.. or Tzing for short. They always sit far far away from the lot... Managed to take a nice pic of them. If any one of ya guys or gals out there wanna buy this rare pic please refer to eBay and search for EmoNBboy, ya can find the pic there.

Worship went on as usual.... I was in the zone!
Photobucket WeeeeeeEeEEeEEEEE!!!

The rest of the worship forbids us to take any pics or gossips anymore so I didnt take any pics or have the authority to say what happened til the end of the service.... wanna know what we do? Tell me and stop by my church some times... ya'll are always welcome. Unless your a muslim cos we cant really do nothing Cos if we do we probably will get our heads chopped off.
PhotobucketTheres Lydia... our lovely Youth Head.... or head of youth.. or the person that heads our lil team... I dont know! My head... After the service she tells us when to come again next and what we suppose to pray for.

After the service...

Photobucket THE GUYS WENT TO CLUBBING AND DRANK ALL THE BOOZE WE WANT!! WAHAHAHAHA. Kidding... where we went? You guys will never know.. peace out.. A town!




Aicee




Photobucket Yours Truly...

No comments: