Sunday, July 6, 2008

Saloon from HELL

OKaaaaay... judging from the header.. you should be able to guess that the topic is about my hair.... WHY MEEEEE!!! Omfg! I look so fugly! Okay.. okay.. i better take a chill pill first... ::breathes:: okay lets start.

It was a beautiful boring tortureful Sunday.. because me parents are not working I have to be at my best and not touch the computer Dx... F**K. About.. 3pm in the afternoon.. I was like sitting on the couch.. watching The Simpsons Movie for the 7th consecutive time in a row, What? I was bored.. while chowing on pop corn from cold storage. SUDDENLY.. my mum comes down and drags me off to the saloon for a haircut cos we're having a family photo taking tonight. =.= I have no idea why i need a haircut... it looks fine.

So I was dragged all the way to Abbie's hair saloon which is at Chonglin Park just beside Lam's Place... I went in all sulky and stuff cos knowing from my last last last post.. I dont like to cut my hair cos I consider my hair to be a part of my precious body. Okay, they like asked me to sit down on this chair in front of a mirror to wait for someone to cut off my limbs..

This new guy I haven't seen before in my life of coming to the saloon came to attend me. I was OMG they sicked the newbie at me. I Panicked abit and take a few more chill pills....I was like sooo panicky until I saw myself in the mirror.. I stared at it for quite awhile then I realised something...

I LOOK GOOD!

I splendoured at my residual self image on the beautiful piece of reflective glass that I didnt notice what the newbie was doing to my limbs(hair)until he said I was done. After that, I just snapped out of my trance... and took a look at my hair.

WZOMFGGGGGOOOSE!!! ( sorry sheryl ). MY HAIR IS RUINED! MY F**KING CASUAL MESSY HAIR ISH GONE! I swear I was so dizzy and almost fainted at the chair, but I took lotsa chill pills so im fine. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.. I almost cried..when i walked out of the saloon.

SOB!

Photobucket WAAAA

So guys.. when u see me at school, dont laugh..



Photobucket Yours Truly...

1 comment:

teenangel said...

shud post ur new hair cut photo la.. den can compare :P